Escondido, CA 92029
We are looking for a local Service Technician to provide technical and service support to equipment, inks and accessories. We are looking for someone with basic knowledge of industrial marking, coding, and print & apply machines. The position requires the ability and desire to travel both locally ad Nationally. We are looking for someone who has experience with VideoJet, ID Technology, Zebra, Datamax, ETC. style machines. This position requires an innovative thinker with customer service experience, initiative, problem solving, computer experience, and is self-motivated and looking to advance.
Contact me for more information at email@example.com
Phone # 760-747-9944 ask for Sonia
- Must be able to understand basic electrical/mechanical operations, electrical current flow, electrical schematics & symbols, and mechanical schematics.
- Technician must have a valid US Driver’s License with a good record.
- Technician must be willing and excited to travel 75% of the time.
- Technician must be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own.
- Drive technician owned vehicle or company service vehicle to customer sites to install, service, repair and/or replace equipment. Involves sites with varying physical descriptions including needing to stand and/or sit for long periods of time. Frequently lift or move equipment over 20 pounds.
- Technician must have good customer service.
- Technician must have at least 2 years of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Perfect English verbal and written comprehension is a necessity. Spanish as an additional language is good.
- Technicians will be expected to work 40 hours a week and occasionally longer.
- Technician needs to be able to provide training on equipment to customers using clear precise language.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to customers to fix mechanical and electrical problems as quickly as possible both in person and over the phone.
- Assist with shipping, receiving, and parts inventory control.
- Provide technical, administrative, and customer support necessary to maintain excellent customer relations.
- Submit worksheets, expense reports, and inventory cycle counts in a timely fashion.
- Be able to always work with a clear and precise goal in mind.
- Always work in a clean and orderly manner.
- Provide clear phone support for any customer related issues.
- Support sales team to meet the company’s goals.
- Passport is/will be required for training and service calls.
The duties listed above are intended as a list of the various types of work that field service technicians may perform. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar to the requirements described above. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the Company and the employee and is subject to change at any time, with or without notice.