San Diego, CA 92123
- Our hospital Environmental Services professionals are integral to delivering quality patient care and customer service, all while supporting our patients, nurses, staff and physicians.
- In American hospitals alone, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that hospital-acquired infection (HAIs) account for an estimated 1.7 million infections and 99,000 associated deaths each year.
- All hospitalized patients are susceptible to contracting a hospital-acquired infection (HAI). Some patients are at greater risk than others-young children, the elderly, and persons with compromised immune systems are more likely to get an infection.
- You play a significant role in preventing hospital-acquired infection (HAIs) and saving countless lives by effectively maintaining a clean, healthy and safe environment for all patients, visitors, and employees, through the use of appropriate cleaning and sanitation techniques.
- Long Term Position(temp-to-hire)
- At least 6 months of cleaning experience.
- Must be available to work every weekend and holiday.
- Requires pre-employment physical, drug screen, and criminal background check.
- Must speak, read, and write English fluently.
If you are interested in this position please call our HireCare office at 858-974-9944.